Transition to the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform for Designers (fin/eng)
- This course addresses the needs of Mechanical Designers. It will first teach you how to design a new part with the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, insert the part in a product then position and constrain it. You will learn how to assign material properties and compute weight, then complete a simple drawing. Finally, you will learn how to create a new part version, replace the original part and update the product. More advanced topics will also be covered: they will teach you how to manage complex product structures, create product features, manage catalogs and analyze assemblies.
- 2.00 Tage
- Students attending this course should have completed the Gateway to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform course. They should also be familiar with CATIA V5 Mechanical Design.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Create new products and parts
- Insert a part in a product and position it
- Apply materials to parts
- Calculate the weight of a product
- Insert and complete a drawing
- Create a new part version
- Replace a part and update a product
- the course is arranged in finnish with english training materials
- please contact us if you want to have this course in english in Finland
Im Moment ist dieser Kurs für kein Datum geplant. Falls Sie Interesse haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte unter der E-Mail: email@example.com